By: FTM Machinery October 30th,2018
At the sand production site, the importance of the sand making machine is second to none. How to make full use of the sand making machine to create more building value and economic benefits, there are some operational considerations that need to be known in addition to mastering its structural characteristics. In the safe production process, there are following points to be aware of the sand making machine.
1. Operate according to the operation manual: For skilled users, this step can be skipped. Years of experience will definitely give them a full understanding of the sand making machine. However, for novices, they must carefully read the instructions before using and be familiar with the daily use and maintenance of the sand making machine.
2. The power of sand maker is the electric motor, so there are certain requirements for the load of the voltage and transmission lines.
3. In case, after the sand machine is stopped working, the power supply should be cut off.
4. During the use, regular maintenance and repair should be carried out. Do not use it for a long time without paying attention to maintenance.
5. It is necessary to operate in strict accordance with the regulations. When the unbreakable material enters the interior of the sand making machine, it should be stopped and the production can be continued after cleaning. At the same time, when the equipment is started, it is ensured that there is no material inside the crushing chamber of the equipment, and the equipment cannot be started with loads. When the sand making machine is about to end its work, it is necessary to confirm that the materials inside the equipment are completely removed and then stop.
Maintenance Methods of Sand Making Machine
1. Regularly stop the observation door and observe the internal wear of the sand making machine. After the wear blocks are worn, they should be replaced or repaired in time, but they should all be replaced when replacing to ensure that all wear blocks have the same weight. It is strictly forbidden to open the observation door during the working process of the sand making machine to observe the internal working conditions to avoid danger. When the impeller body is found to be worn, it should be replaced or repaired by the manufacturer.
2. The tension of the transmission triangle tape should be properly adjusted to ensure uniform force on the triangular tape. When driving with two motors, the triangular tapes on both sides should be grouped and matched so that the length of each group is as uniform as possible. The difference between the two motors’ current should not exceed 15A.
3. An appropriate amount of grease is added to sand making machine with every 400 hours of operation; the spindle assembly is opened every 2000 hours working to clean the bearing. And generally, the new bearing should be replaced every 7200 hours working.