1-35t/h for single machine
1-100t/h for a production line
The briquette machine is a kind of mechanical equipment for presses a powdered material into a ball. Whether you need round or square in various lengths and diameters, we can cater to your needs.
1. Firstly, the material is fed into the ball mold on the press roller.
2. With the rotation of the pressure roller, the pressure of the material is small and large. Under the action of the huge line pressure, the material becomes the finished ball from the powder.
3. After the material passes the line, the molding pressure is rapidly reduced, so that the material enters the off-ball state, and the ball is smoothly removed.
Wide range of applications
1. Industrial powder: Coal, charcoal, slag, gypsum, sludge, iron powder, coking coal.
2. Mining materials: Widely used in mine tailings treatment to suppress powdery materials that are difficult to form.
3. Metallurgical industry: Dust ash, pool mud, steel slag, iron powder, aluminum ash powder, manganese ore powder, etc.
Now the briquette machine has been widely used in large and medium-sized enterprises all over the world, which has good economic and social benefits.
1. Energy consumption and environmental protection
2. Easy to transport and smelt
3. Increased waste utilization
If your machine fails, production at the entire plant will be at risk. To avoid such losses, you can get critical replacement parts of the machine whenever you need it.
Our products support global logistics network distribution, ensuring that FTM brand spare parts or consumables are available when you need it.
Our fixed-model machines and consumables are available from stock to ensure customers get the machines they need in time.