By: FTM MachineryAugust 24th,2019
Various problems may occur during the use of the drying equipment. In addition to taking necessary measures to eliminate the fault, it is also necessary to carry out regular maintenance on it, so that the operation can be carried out smoothly. Only in this way can the material be ensured achieving the expected standard after drying to increase production levels.
Specifically, the maintenance of the dryer can be divided into the following points:
1. In combination with the local environment, before the drying operation, concentrate on the thorough inspection of the drying cylinder, lifting device, discharge device, transmission device, hot blast stove, air supply system and electrical control system of the internal circulation drying equipment to ensure each of the drying machines is in good working condition. It mainly checks the blockage, damage, and stuck condition of each part. The fan should be completely taken apart during the overhaul process. The casing, blades, and bearings should be carefully cleaned to ensure that they are clean.
2. To minimize the occurrence of malfunction, blockage, and damage during the operation of the machine, it is necessary to stop the machine regularly, clean all the materials, remove the debris in the equipment, carefully inspect the various parts of the machine, and do the maintenance work.
3. To strengthen the observation of the various operating parts of the machine, regularly apply grease to ensure the flexibility of their rotation. Each part of the rolling shafts should be filled with grease for at least one month.
4. The loading and unloading of materials must comply with the principle of light loading and unloading.
5. Regular inspection is required. Once the seal of hot air furnace is found to be not tight, the sealing material should be replaced in time.
6. The operator must ensure that the fasteners of each part are fastened, and often check and adjust the tightness of each belt. Once an abnormality is found, the cause must be identified, dealt with in time, and the fault should be resolved.
7. After the drying operation is completed, it is necessary to remove the dust and debris in the machine in time, especially the drying tower, and feed and lift the debris in both ends of the spiral to facilitate the next operation.
Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd. (FTM) is a famous mining equipment manufacturer in China. It can provide various types of drying equipment, mainly producing milling equipment, mineral processing equipment, and building materials equipment. All of the machines are sold directly by the factory, so they are priced lower and users can purchase the right equipment at a favorable price. Users who need related equipment are welcome to consult, inspect, and order equipment.